I’m especially interested in contemporary photography. Among the artists that I like and collect are Jörg Sasse, Michael Wesely, Thomas Wrede, Michael Najjar (see a nice video footage on his High Altitude work), Agata Madejska, Loretta Lux, Mark Lombardi, Nobuyoshi Araki, Jorinde Voigt.
Works from my collection were exhibited at the following occasions:
- Who Pays?, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, Vaduz. 10. Februar-21. Mai 2017. Drawings by Mark Lombardi.
- Manifesta 11, Zürich. 11.6.-18.9.16. Three drawings by Mark Lombardi.
- Drawing. The bottom line. S.M.A.K., Gent. 10.10.15. – 21.1.2016. A drawing by Mark Lombardi.
- Social Glitch. Kunstraum Niederösterreich, Wien. 25.9.2015 – 5.12.2015. A drawing by Mark Lombardi.
- After an Early Death. Staatliche Kunsthalle Baden-Baden. 21.3. – 21.6. 2015. Two drawings by Mark Lombardi.
- A World of Wild Doubt. Der Kunstverein, seit 1817, Hamburg. 26. Januar – 14. April 2013. Four drawings by Mark Lombardi.
- Chaos! Complexity in the Arts & Sciences. ERES Stiftung München. 11 September – 15 December 2012. Two drawings by Mark Lombardi.
- From Trash To Treasure. The Value of Worthless Things in Art. Kunsthalle Kiel. November 5, 2011 – February 26, 2012. A drawing by Johan Strandahl.
On Mark Lombardi, I started my own project: Lombardi Networks – Towards the complete Mark Lombardi digital.
An interesting short feature on Mark Lombardi (in German) is this:
I support Gute Aussichten by buying some works and editions. I am a member of Haus am Waldsee – Freunde und Förderer e.V., C/O Berlin Friends e.V., Verein der Freunde der Nationalgalerie, and Förderverein Berlinische Galerie.
I wrote a catalog text for PREVIEW BERLIN – THE EMERGING ART FAIR discussing how information technology could drive innovation in the art market (deutsche Version hier). From time to time, I give talks on my digital research on Mark Lombardi.